- What is Startup Digest? Startup Digest is a weekly newsletter that features startup events and educational content in more than 300 cities. It was founded by Christopher McCann and Brendan McManus in 2009.
- How does it work? Startup Digest curates a list of startup events and educational content in your city and sends it out to subscribers every week. The events are hand-picked by a local member of the startup community.
- Who is it for? Startup Digest is for anyone who is interested in startups, entrepreneurship, and innovation. It is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest trends in the startup world and to meet other entrepreneurs in your city.
- How can I subscribe? You can subscribe to Startup Digest on the website. It is free to subscribe.
Here are some of the benefits of subscribing to Startup Digest:
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in the startup world
- Meet other entrepreneurs in your city
- Learn about startup events and educational content in your city
- Get exclusive content from Startup Digest
If you are interested in startups, entrepreneurship, and innovation, I encourage you to subscribe to Startup Digest.